Privacy Statement for the website www.hbs-info.com
§ 1 Information on the Collection of Personal Data and Purpose of Processing
(1) The following provides information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Data that make you uniquely identifiable, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour, are considered personal data. These data are processed in order to operate a website for the purpose of offering stud- and pad-welding systems as well as welding elements.
(2) The party responsible in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
HBS Bolzenschweiss-Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
85221 Dachau I Germany
Authorised Managing Director
Telephone I Fax
Tel. +49 8131 511-0
Fax +49 8131 511-100
Contact information for data protection officer:
SPH IT + Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
He can also be contacted by post to our address with the addition "c/o Data Protection Officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form on our website, we store the data provided by you (your e-mail address and your name and phone number, if applicable), in order to be able to answer your enquiry. Data collected in the course of this will be deleted after its storage is no longer required, or we may limit the processing of which if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we intend to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also communicate the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
– Right of access by the data subject (Art. 15 GDPR),
– Right to rectification or erasure (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR),
– Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
– Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR),
– Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR),
– Right to revoke prior consent (Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR).
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data when Visiting our Website
(1) When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you view our website, we collect the following data, which are required for technical reasons in order to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR):
Date and time of the visit
Names of accessed web pages
Names of downloaded files
Transferred amount of data
Status code of the access (successful/incorrect)
Used browser type and version
Operating system of the user
URL of the website from which our offer was viewed
IP address of the accessing computer
Provider through which the access is made
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard disk designated by your browser and through which certain information is sent to the server that places the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. In particular, these include session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be allocated to the joint session. This allows your computer to recognise when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. Cookies can be deleted in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You may configure your browser settings according to your preferences and refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies, among other configuration options. Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from using the full functionality of this website.
f) The flash cookies used are not stored by your browser, but instead by your flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your terminal. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you wish to prevent flash cookies, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 Further Functions and Offers of our Website
(1) In addition to the informational nature of our website, we offer various services that you may use if interested. This may require you to provide additional personal data, which we use to render the relevant services to you and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We may at times use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions in the context of written order processing agreements pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR, and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties in the event of promotions, competitions, contracts, or similar services that are offered by us in cooperation with partners. Further information is available upon providing your personal data or in the footnote in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will provide information on the ramifications of this in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Social Media
Facebook as standard plugin
Our website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social network Facebook operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Social Plug-in by Facebook" or "Facebook Social Plugin". An overview of Facebook plugins and what they look like is available here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the page. By means of this incorporation, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or you are not currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Facebook profile. When you interact with the plugins by pressing the "Like" button or enter a comment, for example, this information is likewise sent directly to a Facebook server and is stored there. The information is also published on your Facebook profile and displayed to your Facebook friends.
The described data processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR on the basis of Facebook's legitimate interests in displaying personalised advertising in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website and to design the service tailored to you.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website directly with your Facebook profile, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. You can also object to the loading of Facebook plugins and thus the data processing procedures described above with add-ons for your browser for the future, e.g. with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
Facebook Inc., based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
The purpose and scope of the data acquisition and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options in this respect for protecting your privacy can be found in the data protection information from Facebook: www.facebook.com/policy.php
Use of YouTube Components
This website uses YouTube components. YouTube is an Internet video portal that allows video publishers to post video clips and other users to view, rate and comment on them free of charge. YouTube allows the publication of all types of videos, which is why complete film and television programmes, music videos, trailers or videos produced by users themselves can be called up via the Internet portal.
YouTube is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
Each time one of the individual pages of this website is accessed, which is operated by the party responsible and on which a YouTube component (YouTube video) has been integrated, the web browser on the computer system of the data subject is automatically prompted by the respective YouTube component to download a version of the corresponding YouTube component from YouTube. You can find more information on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/intl/en/yt/about/. In the course of this technical procedure, YouTube and Google are informed which specific subpage of our website is visited by the data subject.
YouTube and Google receive information via the YouTube component that the data subject has visited our website whenever the data subject is logged on to YouTube while simultaneously accessing our website; this happens regardless of whether the data subject clicks on a YouTube video or not. If the data subject wishes to prevent the transmission of this information to YouTube and Google, the data subject may do so by logging out of their YouTube account before accessing our website.
Adobe Flash Player cookies
This website uses local shared objects in the form of Adobe Flash Player cookies. When using an Adobe Flash Player application, these are used to authenticate the user, track the information provided by the user, and save the user's settings. If this application is used offline, the user information is first stored on your device and transferred to Adobe servers the next time you are connected to the Internet.
You can prevent the tracking of cookies in your browser (do-not-track, tracking protection list) or prohibit the storage of third-party cookies. See an example of how to change your settings for Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox below:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/...
Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
§ 6 Web Analysis Services and Tracking Tools
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures anonymization of the IP address by truncation, thus excluding the possibility of association of the data to a person. As a result of the extension, Google will shorten your IP address beforehand within European Union Member States or other signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet usage to us. The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies via a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the link below download and install the available browser plugin:
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent future collection by Google Analytics within this website (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain; if you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click on this link again): Disable Google Analytics
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
§ 7 Objection or Revocation against the Processing of Your Data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation impacts the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have issued it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case particularly if processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the subsequent description of the functions. When raising such an objection, we ask you to please provide a reason as to why we should not process your personal data as done previously. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You may object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time. Please inform us about your objection in regards to advertising via the following contact information:
HBS Bolzenschweiss-Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
85221 Dachau I Germany
Telephone I Fax
Tel. +49 8131 511-0
Fax +49 8131 511-100
§ 8 Concluding
Our business operations require that data be collected and processed. Where data collection and processing takes place, data protection and data security must be guaranteed. This is not only a legal requirement, but also of utmost importance to us.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection related to our services, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact details provided above (please see § 1).
I acknowledge the data privacy statement of the party responsible for this website and hereby agree to this data privacy statement.